Sunday, November 29

the lentzner family

i don't advertise.  and it is not just because i don't want to put out the money for it.
it really is because i just love my clients.  and if i'm going to spend my creative time with anyone else, i want it to be with people that my clients like!

referrals are the best and they are how all my new clients find me.

jamie contacted me a few weeks ago after being referred to me by a mutual friend who also happens to be a favorite client of mine!  after we waded through our busy holiday schedules, we found a time slot that worked and i am so glad we did.  the lentzers are a joyful bunch and laughed and cracked jokes the whole session.  even though it was cold, the light was just gorgeous on my property for our shoot.
thank you for coming out to my place for the session, lentzners!  it was lovely to meet you four and laugh along with you this afternoon.



No comments:

Post a Comment